The first 24 hours
- Avoid any water, hot steamy rooms/showers, eye cream, lotions, makeup of any kind. Avoid any type of working out such as hiking, swimming, cardio etc. Keep lashes free from facials with in 24 hour of service
- Although we recommended staying away from oily makeup it is safe to apply just make sure to wash with an ilashas approved oil free cleanser. Keep away from any waterproof products. Avoid touch or pulling with finger tips.
- Brush and wash on a daily basis.
- No lash curlers
- Stay away from all cotton products are lash line such as cotton balls makeup wipes, qtips
- Continue to stay away from oils around lash line this will break up the glue causing premature fall out
Care after a week
Sleep on your back
This might sound like a crazy demand (unless you already sleep on your back…Lol), but it’s really important directly following your treatment since the glue takes a while to dry completely and you’ll otherwise get weird kinks. After two weeks, resume your normal sleeping position.
Give your lashes an extra care
When removing your eye makeup gently go over the area with wet wipes instead of placing cotton pads over your lids- it ultimately weakens the extensions and messes them up, the cotton fibers get stuck on lashes (not at all cute).
Lube them up
You might think keeping your lash extensions dry is smart(a Big No…No), but they actually stay likable, longer, when they’re oiled up (this helps keep them soft). Just rub a drop of baby oil on them with your fingers, a lot of eyelashes stylish will recommend you this.
Comb them out
To prevent any wonky-looking lashes, use a spoolie. Close your eyes, place the spoolie on top of your lashes, then roll down the brush over lashes to keep them set.
No, don’t play with them
Your eyelashes shed easily, so when you have extensions, this will help push them off. Avoid playing with it or turning or pulling it off — you’ll lose your natural lashes. Let them come out on their own.
Always ask questions if you are unsure of after-care, we are happy to help you!